Summer is here, and it’s time to rethink your home décor. The new season has many colors, patterns and styles that can inspire your home design. Here are a few ways you can bring summer into your home.
- Add rich hues to a neutral space with paint and fabric. Yellow, orange or blue are perfect examples.
- Bring your favorite piece of the outdoors in, such as plants or wooden furniture.
- Mix and match towels. Instead of buying complete matched sets of towels, buy different shades of one color and mix it up.
- Add in floral inspired rugs or patterns. Even if it’s just one piece that incorporates a floral design, it will immediately add visual depth.
- Rearrange your furniture away from the fireplace and shift the focus of the room toward a window.
Welcome the warm weather and lighten the look of your home with these decorating tips!
Images Source: Pamela Hope Designs
Friday, April 29th, 2016